Saturday, January 12, 2008

Using Traffic Exchanges to Build Your Downline

I am a member of over 50 Traffic Exchanges. Do I use them all on a regular basis? No. There are 10 to 15 that I use weekly. Then why belong to the other exchanges? To build downlines.

I usually will surf all of the exchanges that I belong to at least once a month. Those that I do not use very much only have my ads for the better exchanges that I use running on them. Why? To build downlines.

How does building downlines at traffic exchanges help my other businesses? Most traffic exchanges give you the ability to e-mail your downline once per week or more. If you can get your downline to opt-in for a proposal on one of your other businesses or to, say, a weekly newsletter from you; then you have opened up a large number of prospects.

What is the one thing that people who use the traffic exchanges look for? Ways to get more traffic. So it makes sense that building a downline through traffic exchanges is easier than trying to build one through your other businesses on the exchanges. Even on my more effective exchanges; 75% or better of my ads are focused on the other exchanges that I belong to.

Build that downline. Send opt-in e-mails to your people. Build your list and watch your other businesses grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment